Check out this awesome company, awesome product, and for awesome causes.
Wear Your Music makes bracelets out of guitar strings!
Their fashion bracelets come in a variety of colours and a percentage of the profits from these bracelets are donated to charities that support music. These one-size-fits-all, unisex guitar string bracelets come in all different colours. Wear just one or stack on a ton. Great gifts for music lovers of all ages.
They also make Original Artist bracelets, made from recycled guitar strings of music icons such as Eric Clapton, Meat Loaf, Avril Lavigne, Bryan Adams, and John Mayer just to name a few. There are so many artists participating, the list is long! 100% of the net proceeds from the artist's string bracelets go to the charity of the artist’s choice. Bracelets are packaged in recycled DVD cases with certificates of authenticity. I love that these profits are donated to the charities selected by the artists.
I love wearing these bracelets, some days I wear a couple, some days I wear the ones that match my outfit, and sometimes I just wear them all. They are very comfy and light, they don't shift all over, they don't "clang", they actually stay put and it feels like I don't have them on, they are that comfortable. I have sensitive skin that sometimes react to metals on jewellery, my wrists have not reacted at all to these bracelets, no marks and no itches. Even Butterfly wears them around the house... when I can share :)
You can purchase the fashion bracelets as well as the Original Artist bracelets directly from the Wear Your Music website. The fashion bracelets are sold in single packs ($9.95) or multi-packs ($17.95 – $59.95). The Original Artist bracelets range in price depending on which artist you choose.
Do you want to win this same package of 6 bracelets? Wear Your Music is offering this prize to one of Rockabye Butterfly's readers! It's Giveaway Time! :)
Mandatory Entry for Giveaway:
- Leave a comment below letting us know what your favourite Artist is from Wear Your Music's website.
Additional Optional Entries:
(After completing the below activities, make sure to come back here and leave a comment for each, letting me know you did so, this way you can get your extra entries!)
- Subscribe via email to Rockabye Butterfly
- Like Rockabye Butterfly on Facebook
- Follow Rockabye on Pinterest (let me know your pinterest account in the comment so I can check out your pins too!)
- Follow Rockabye Butterfly on Twitter (RockabyeB)
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy this text:
@RockabyeB is giving away guitar-stringed bracelets! from wearyourmusic.org http://bit.ly/GHGy2V Enter thru 3/30/12! #giveaway #win
- The Giveaway will be open until midnight UTC Friday, March 30, 2012. Winner will be announced shortly after.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry (more chances to win if you complete each additional optional entries), winner will be chosen at random (with random.org).
- If you already follow/ subscribe, you can still enter!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- In order to enter this giveaway you must leave your entry comments on THIS post.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, associated with, or administered by Facebook.
- This giveaway is offered to readers Worldwide.
Disclaimer: I received the 6 pack of guitar string bracelets for this review. The opinions I have given are mine and were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.