Since it's Letter D week, we are learning about Dinosaurs this week!
Looking at our homeschooling shelf last week, while prepping for D, I realized we had A LOT of Dino books! And there was no searching involved for each one of them, as our book collection is organized in file folder boxes by subjects. So much easier to find books on what we want!
(Hint: The cheapest purchase for file folder boxes is IKEA's! Their packs are even cheaper than Walmart's, Zeller's and Staples!- Trust me, I've compared!)
So here is our Dinosaur book collection:
Some popular titles and authors in this group that may be easy to find in a local library, are:
- How Do Dinosaurs Count to Ten? by Jen Yolen & Mark Teague
- How Do Dinosaurs Clean Their Rooms? by Jen Yolen & Mark Teague
- The Berenstain Bears and The Dinosaurs by Stan & Jan Berenstain
- The Day of the Dinosaur by Stan & Jan Berenstain
- Dinosaur Beach by Liza Donnelly
- I'm Tyrannosaurus! A Book of Dinosaur Rhymes by Jean Marzollo
- Dinosaurs by Gail Gibbons
- Dinosaur Bob and His Adventures with the Family Lazardo by William Joyce
- The Magic School Bus in the Time of the Dinosaurs by Joanna Cole
- Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs by Byron Barton
- Dinosaur Cousins by Bernard Most
- Ten Terrible Dinosaurs by Paul Stickland
And My First Jumbo Book of Dinosaurs- Learning Fun for Little Ones! by Scholastic is an awesome visual book for little ones with big dinosaur pop-outs and interactivate flaps and sliders!
More to come on DINOSAURS! :))